Full legal services for every need
For 50 years, our patent law firm Dennemeyer & Associates has been providing the full range of legal services relating to intellectual assets. Our experienced patent, trademark and design attorneys are available to meet your sophisticated needs. We currently represent our clients directly in more than ten jurisdictions and we are constantly increasing the number of jurisdictions in which we work without additional local representation.
Dennemeyer & Associates is an internationally renowned patent law firm with offices in ten countries (Luxembourg, Germany, Poland, Romania, United States, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, and Australia). It was founded as a patent law firm in Luxembourg in 1962. As a pioneer in internationalizing strategic intellectual asset management, we have specialized in the preparation and worldwide registration of patents, trademarks and designs for our clients. We assist our clients in all steps of the prosecution phase of IP management. We have also built up a worldwide network of highly experienced patent and trademark professionals enabling us to cover almost all jurisdictions of the world in prosecution and contentious matters.
Dennemeyer & Associates offers the following services that help protect the core of your intellectual property management: your intellectual assets.
- Searching (prior art searches, trademark searches, design searches)
- Drafting applications (patents, utility models, trademarks)
- Monitoring third party application activities
- Patent mapping
- Freedom-to-operate studies (FTO)
- Filings (convention priority and national/regional phases filings)
- Web-based platform for PCT nationalization
- Replies to office actions
- Oppositions and appeals
- European Patent Validations
- Grant and registration procedures
- IP Recordals
- Oral proceedings
- IP Docketing
- Nullity actions
- Cancellation proceedings
- Court actions
- Counterfeits and cross-border action
Dennemeyer & Associates assists clients in drafting and negotiating any agreement related to patents, trademarks, domains, software, know-how and other intellectual property rights in order to protect their business and tap the full potential of their intellectual assets. Such agreements include: licensing contracts, amicable arrangements, coexistence agreements, pre-right declarations, disclaimers, non-disclosure agreements, IP sales/purchase agreements, Research & Development (R&D) agreements and assignment contracts.
- Experienced and highly qualified patent and trademark professionals
- Worldwide representation through an established global network of local representatives
- Single point-of-contact for worldwide IP outsourcing
- Cost-efficiency including non-key countries
- Efficient and streamlined internal processes
- Flexible processes to meet your organization’s needs
- Seamless integration with Dennemeyer Group’s IP Portfolio Services, IP Consulting and Software Solutions