Hugo Boss selects Dennemeyer’s innovative software solution, DIAMS iQ
Published on: 10 April 2013
The Hugo Boss Group, one of the world’s leaders in the premium fashion and luxury segment of the apparel market, has recently selected Dennemeyer’s newest Intellectual Asset Management System, DIAMS iQ, to manage the entire lifecycle of the Hugo Boss Group’s trademark and design portfolios. Additionally, the Hugo Boss Group has appointed Dennemeyer to manage renewals of its trademark portfolio and to handle the filing and prosecution processes corresponding to the Hugo Boss trademarks.
DIAMS iQ is Dennemeyer’s latest technological innovation in the IP software solutions area. This web-enabled intellectual asset management system combines the most valuable features of both a client-server solution and a web-based application. DIAMS iQ allows clients to access their IP portfolios 24/7 from any remote location and gain maximum control over their IP assets by using the system’s comprehensive and flexible search and reporting tools.
Judith Eckl, General Counsel of HUGO BOSS AG, stated, “We were searching for a robust software solution that would be capable of successfully addressing our need to manage Hugo Boss’s trademark and design portfolios. We recognized in DIAMS iQ a system that would allow our team to autonomously handle our portfolios in a flexible and user-friendly environment. Additionally, DIAMS iQ’s compatibility with our existing IT infrastructure and its docketing capabilities enable us to easily keep track of the procedures and deadlines connected to our IP assets. These were key factors in our decision of selecting DIAMS iQ.”
“We welcome Hugo Boss to our community of DIAMS iQ users“, commented Dennemeyer Group’s CEO, Dr. Reinhold Nowak. “Taking into account that trademarks and designs are right at the core of the fashion industry, over the past few years an increasing number of apparel manufacturing companies have come to realize the added value they can gain by using specialized software to monitor and control their portfolios more effectively. Cost reductions, automation of administrative tasks, and centralized data management are just a few key benefits that these companies are reaping from using such innovative software solutions.”
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- From IP practitioners to investment targets
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America
- IP Update: From field mice to Brexit: Videos on trends in IP law by Dr. Malte Köllner
- What’s new? Join our spring workshop!
- How to Outsource Trademark Renewals to Unlock Value
- Valuable cargo on stormy waters
- Olivier Lombardo selected among the “World's Leading Trademark Professionals 2017”
- To Russia with love: Dennemeyer & Associates opens new office in Moscow