Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America
Published on: 17 March 2017
Dennemeyer & Associates is proud to announce the selection of its Brazilian office in Rio de Janeiro, headed by Claudio Szabas, as "Intellectual Property Law Firm of the Year" in Latin America. The award was published in the 2016 Legal Awards issue of "Lawyer Monthly".
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- From IP practitioners to investment targets
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America
- IP Update: From field mice to Brexit: Videos on trends in IP law by Dr. Malte Köllner
- What’s new? Join our spring workshop!
- How to Outsource Trademark Renewals to Unlock Value
- Valuable cargo on stormy waters
- Olivier Lombardo selected among the “World's Leading Trademark Professionals 2017”
- To Russia with love: Dennemeyer & Associates opens new office in Moscow