Foundation for building a valuable business
Published on: 30 March 2017
Identifying the value and purpose of an IP asset at any point in its lifecycle is critical to creating improvements to a company or law firm's operation, argue Cary Levitt and Luke Curran (formerly) of Dennemeyer Group.
One of the most costly phrases and precarious lines of thought in the business of law is “we’ve always done it this way”. The management of intellectual property is no exception.
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- From IP practitioners to investment targets
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America
- IP Update: From field mice to Brexit: Videos on trends in IP law by Dr. Malte Köllner
- What’s new? Join our spring workshop!
- How to Outsource Trademark Renewals to Unlock Value
- Valuable cargo on stormy waters
- Olivier Lombardo selected among the “World's Leading Trademark Professionals 2017”
- To Russia with love: Dennemeyer & Associates opens new office in Moscow