With a double major in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, and a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Dr. Uwe Tenner is a proper technical professional.
Prior to becoming the Global Head of Patent Annuities at Dennemeyer Group, he accumulated a vast professional experience in positions such as the Head of Intellectual Property Rights at ADVA AG Optical Networking and the Head of IP / Innovation Management / Licensing Procedure at Endress+Hauser Conducta GmbH+Co. KG.
He has extensive biomedical engineering qualifications from his time as CEO at JenaSQUID GmbH &Co., and from the time he spent as a KG Scientist at:
- FSU Jena, Biomagnetic Center
- University of Ulm, Central Institute for Biomedical Science
- PTB Berlin, Medical physics
- TU Ilmenau, Dept. of Theoretical and Experimental Electrical Engineering
- Technical University of Helsinki, Laboratory of Biomedical Engineering
- University of Twente / NL, Dept. of Applied Physics / Biomagnetic Centre
Dr. Tenner is also a versed researcher, with skills in magnetocardiography, magnetic field imaging, magnetoencephalography, magnetic source imaging, magnetic shielding, superconducting quantum interference device (SQUID).
Uwe Tenner speaks English, German and has been active in the field of IP since 2000.