How is the role of the IP manager evolving?
Topics covered in this on-demand webinar arise from the findings of the "Future of IP" study:
- The coronavirus crisis as a catalyst for existing megatrends
- Patent fragmentation and the expanding strategic weight of IP
- How governments see IP framework as a relevant foundation for sustained innovation
- The formula for successful digitalization
- Professionalized IP management and how it drives outsourcing
- Why “big data” is only as good as the capacity to deal with it
- International IP regime harmonization
- The evolving role of the IP manager
Meet our speaker and author of the 2021 study: "The Future of IP"
Dr. Cornelia Peuser
is a member of the Dennemeyer Consulting team, located in Munich. She holds a Ph.D. in Innovation Economics from the University of Abertay Dundee, Scotland, a Master’s degree in Social Economics, and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, both from the University of Hamburg.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Cornelia Peuser at cpeuser(at)dennemeyer(dot)com.
You can also reach out to her via LinkedIn.