Join us for a 30-minute webinar on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 12 p.m. CST. There are several errors that prosecutors sometimes make when trying to secure international IP protection. Those mistakes can hinder enforcement. Jay Erstling, Of Counsel at Patterson Thuente IP and former Director of Office of the PCT, will explain these international IP traps, sharing his experiences as an expert witness or consultant in several recent patent cases. This webinar, moderated by Cary Levitt, US Chief Operating Officer of Dennemeyer Group, will cover the following topics:
- Properly claiming priority
- Correctly assigning rights
- Confusing inventors with applicants
- Often overlooked international treaties
- Correcting filing mistakes (the correct way)
The U.S. is not the world. Knowing about these potential traps could save your case or bolster your attack against a competitor.