From IP practitioners to investment targets
Published on: 22 March 2017
Private Equity Ownership is fundamentally changing an industry that has traditionally been owned by intellectual property (IP) practitioners. For decades IP service providers have been operated and owned by patent lawyers and the industry has been characterised by steady capital investment, reasonable profit levels and long-term trustworthy business relationships. The recent trend of private equity ownership is disrupting the traditional ownership model.
- Dennemeyer supporting young talent and innovation
- “Gold standard” kills “Essentiality test”
- Patent strategies for the Asean region
- Foundation for building a valuable business
- From IP practitioners to investment targets
- Dennemeyer & Associates Brazil is "IP Law Firm of the Year 2016" in Latin America
- IP Update: From field mice to Brexit: Videos on trends in IP law by Dr. Malte Köllner
- What’s new? Join our spring workshop!
- How to Outsource Trademark Renewals to Unlock Value
- Valuable cargo on stormy waters
- Olivier Lombardo selected among the “World's Leading Trademark Professionals 2017”
- To Russia with love: Dennemeyer & Associates opens new office in Moscow