IP Recordal Services
When IP rights have to be reassigned and recorded, the task is complex and expensive. It is also a risky proposition – if errors are made in the process, companies might not be able to enforce their IP rights should infringement occur. If you want to play safe and reduce your costs in the process of assignment work - the Dennemeyer & Associates specialists are here to help.
Dennemeyer & Associates has developed a notably reliable and easy procedure to undertake IP recordals (for change in ownership, change of name and/or address, entry of licenses, availability of license, mortgages) with utmost diligence.
This process features four steps:
- Step 1: All required information is collected and a detailed quote is prepared.
- Step 2: We ensure that all legal and country specific requirements for an exact IP recordal are met, and assist you in the preparation of documents.
- Step 3: We submit the required documents to the local agents and the corresponding PTOs (patent and trademark offices). Also in this step, our experts create and file client reports along with the client invoices.
- Step 4: When the official certificate is received we forward it to you along with the final report.
Would you like to know more about our Recordal Services? We look forward to speaking with you.
- Cost efficiency in non-key countries and regions based on streamlined workflows and expert know-how
- Savings through combination of recordals projects
- Expertise in the worldwide registration of IP recordals
- Our four step procedure guarantees maximum workflow efficiency
- Prepared powers of attorney and declarations
- Relief of dealing with administrative tasks
- Precise cost estimates