After completing his law studies in Pakistan in 2017, Shaukat Ali gained initial experience in a law firm in Pakistan. He also worked with the IP Protection team of Oxford University Press (Pakistan Branch).
Shaukat Ali joined Dennemeyer’s Dubai office in 2019. He is now part of the trademark and legal departments and the agent relationship management team for the MENA region.
Shaukat Ali speaks English and Urdu and has been active in the field of IP since 2013.
Area of expertise: corporate law, trademarks, copyrights, contracts, litigation, anti-counterfeiting, IP transactions, IP portfolio management
Qualifications & authorizations
- Bachelor in Law (LLB) from University of Punjab - Pakistan
- Registered as an Advocate High Courts of Pakistan
Awards & memberships
- Remained Student Member of INTA
- Life Member of Punjab Bar Council - Pakistan
- Member Pakistan Business Council - Dubai
- Member International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) - UAE
- Pakistan in Limelight - Published in Intellectual Property Magazine