Managing Director Dennemeyer & Associates Croatia
Tomislav Hadzija is currently managing Dennemeyer & Associates operations in West Balkan countries. In his role as head of the Croatian office, Tomislav handles various trademark and patent prosecution matters for foreign and domestic clients before the Croatia IP office and various regional IP matters. In addition, in his role as a Trademark Attorney within Dennemeyer & Associates, Tomislav is currently acting as main Global International Trademark Counsel for a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Tomislav Hadzija speaks English, German and Croatian and has been active in the field of IP since 2005.
Qualifications & authorizations
- Croatian Patent Attorney (Odvjetnik)
- European Patent Attorney (Europski patentni zastupnik, Europski zastupnik za zigove i dizajn)
- European Trademark and Design Attorney (EUIPO)
Awards & memberships
- President of Croatian Chamber of Patent and Trademark Attorneys (Term 2020-2023)
- EPI Council member - national representative
- EPI EPPC (EU Patent Practice Group) national representative
- INTA Trademark Office Practices Committee member and TM5 sub-Committee member
- The World's Leading Trademark Professionals 2017, 2018 - recommended expert for Croatia
- WTR 1000 - 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 - recommended trademark expert for Croatia
- Chambers Europe; Croatia - leading individual (2014, 2015)