U.S. Attorney at Law
Registered U.S. Patent Attorney
Daniel Gurfinkel's extensive expertise of more than 25 years in the field of IP ranges from mechanics to electronics and trademark law.
Daniel Gurfinkel speaks English and Spanish and has been active in the field of IP since 1989.
Area of expertise: trademarks, patents, mechanics, electronics
Qualifications & authorizations
- J.D., Indiana University School of Law—Bloomington
- BSCE, Structural Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Awards & memberships
- Licensing Executive Society of USA and Canada
- International Trademark Association (Committee Member, subcommittee chair)
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago
- American Bar Association