Croatian Attorney-at-Law (Odvjetnik)
Trademark and Design Attorney (EM, HR)
Nina Kolar joined Dennemeyer & Associates in 2017 as an IP Assistant. In her current role as a registered European Trademark and Design Attorney, Nina handles various trademark matters for foreign and domestic clients before the Croatian IP office and various regional IP matters in the West Balkans.
Nina Kolar speaks English, German, French and Croatian and has been active in the field of IP since 2017.
Area of expertise: trademarks, designs, office proceedings, IP portfolio management
Qualifications & authorizations
- Master of Intellectual Property Law and Management, CEIPI of the University of Strasbourg, 2022
- Master of Law
- Croatian Attorney-at-Law (Odvjetnik)
- Trademark Attorney (HR) (Zastupnik za žigove)
- European Trademark and Design Attorney (EUIPO)
Awards & memberships
- Member of the Croatian Chamber of Patent and Trademark Representatives