Coordinator of Trademark Prosecution Team (RO)
Laura Suciu began her career in Intellectual Property in 2011 at Dennemeyer & Associates, Brasov office. As a European Trademark Attorney, she has gained experience in the field of oppositions and cancellation proceedings before the EUIPO, consulting clients from the pharmaceutical, technological and automotive fields. At present, she is Coordinator of the Trademark Prosecution Team in Romania.
Laura Suciu speaks English, German, French and Romanian and has been active in the field of IP since 2011.
Area of expertise: trademarks, designs
Qualifications & authorizations
- Master of International Business (Master Afaceri Internaționale)
- Bachelor of Arts in Modern Languages (Licențiat în Limbi Moderne)
- Translator of English and French authorized by the Romanian Ministry of Justice (Traducător Autorizat)
- European Trademark Attorney
- Trademark Attorney (RO) (Consilier în Proprietate Industrială, specializarea Mărci și Indicații Geografice, România)