In this webinar, Jay Erstling, Of Counsel at Patterson Thuente IP and former Director of Office of the PCT, will explain international IP traps that can doom litigation, sharing his experiences as an expert witness or consultant in several recent patent cases. The webinar, moderated by Cary Levitt, US Chief Operating Officer of Dennemeyer Group, will cover the following topics:
- Properly claiming priority
- Correctly assigning rights
- Confusing inventors with applicants
- Often overlooked international treaties
- Correcting filing mistakes (the correct way)
Knowing about these potential traps could save your case or bolster your attack against a competitor.